Finance Officer H/F
12 décembre 2016 CDI Monaco - MC
Management : 1 à 4 personnes
Référence : TG-F0916-FO
Key generic and specific responsibilities :
E-ressources, is a Consulting Company in Human Resources & Recruitment specialized in Finance, Accounting, Legal & HR. Our consultants combine Finance expertise in multi-cultural environments within FAT4 firms and/or Finance Department.
Our client, one of leading company in his sector made of dedicated and impassioned people is looking for an enthusiastic H/F Finance Officer reporting to Finance Director and General Manager.
Candidate responsibilities :
- Prepare monthly statements by collecting data ; analyzing and investigating variances ; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Maintain financial files and records.
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly income and expenditure statements and budget comparison and cash flow reports.
- Oversee all VAT matters and keep abreast of current VAT legislation.
- Prepare quarterly reports and report on variances.
- Enter payroll information into the computerized accounting system.
- Assist with the annual audit.
- Liaise with Accounting firm.
- Develop an active process to follow-up supply inventory and maintain the purchase order system.
- Supervise accountant assistant.
Job requirement and/or qualification expected :
Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field required ;
- 4 to 6 years of experience in financial analysis.
- Very good knowledge of financial/accounting/controlling interactions.
- Experience in multi currencies environment and VAT issues.
- Good IT Skills with advanced level in Excel.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to work with many interlocutors including non-financially literate ones.
- Very good Analytical skills.
- Strong appetences and passion for the sport environment.
Rémunération : Non précisé.