Personal Assistant H/F
06 août 2017 CDI Monaco - 98
Management : 1 à 4 personnes
Référence : TG-G0403-PA/CA
Key generic and specific responsibilities :
E-ressources, is a Consulting Company in Human Resources & Recruitment specialized in Finance, Accounting, Legal & HR. Our consultants combine Finance expertise in multi-cultural environments within FAT4 firms and/or Finance Department.
Our client, a single Family Office is looking for a Personal Assistant H/F reporting to the CEO.
Candidate responsibilities :
- Deliver comprehensive support to the CEO and all members of the office.
- Provide professional secretarial and administrative support, including management of diary, communication and travel.
- Manage and facilitate travel arrangements with minimum disruption, including planning and booking flights, accommodation, etc. Produce detailed itineraries and financial travel information packs.
- Organize workload in a pragmatic manner, depending on the most pressing.
- Being the first point of contact for all incoming communications, both internal and external.
- Deal with Monaco administration.
- Ad hoc responsibilities as required.
Job requirement and/or qualification expected :
- At least 5 + years solid experience working within a fast paced and demanding environment, preferably within a family office.
- High polished, articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive diary management experience.
- Excellent attention to detail, discretion and loyalty.
- Flexible, resourceful, dependable and completely confidential.
- Fluent English and French.
- Computer literate with advanced proficiency in MS Office.
Contract type : permanent.
Location : Monaco.
Rémunération : Depending on profile.
217 personnes ont répondu à cette offre.