Purchasing And Quality Supplier Engineer H/F
18 janvier 2018 CDI La Ciotat - 13
Management : Non renseigné
Référence : CA/PAQSE/13L/1996462
Every day, Getinge Group enables healthcare professionals to save lives. Based on first-hand experience and close partnerships, we provide innovative healthcare solutions to support before, during and after the patients' hospital stay.
Through its entity Intervascular, Getinge Group is a leading worldwide medical devices supplier of a full range of polyester products as collagen-coated knitted and woven vascular grafts and patches.
Within Purchasing Department, we are looking for a Purchasing And Quality Supplier Engineer M/F.
Permanent contract, based in La Ciotat.
The position :
Under the responsibility of Purchasing Head-Of, the role of Supplier Quality Engineer is to ensure monitoring and evaluation of suppliers as main referent in the purchasing team.
Your main tasks will BE :
Quality Suppliers missions : (70% of time)
- To follow up suppliers according our quality purchasing policy.
- To organize and realize supplier audits playing a major role in supplier selection process.
- To manage specifications approval process and to make suppliers approve contracts or other quality files.
- To BE responsible for suppliers (re-)evaluation and to oversee intern monthly meetings and suppliers'surveys.
- To update quality documents (procedure, contract, specification...) in compliance with quality system.
Purchasing missions : (30% of time)
- To manage indirect purchases according to group recommendations.
- To manage purchases requests approvals, to enter and to track purchases orders.
- To contribute and to assist if necessary Purchasing Head Of in operational and administrative site's purchases processes.
- To supplement occasionally the Purchasing Expert.
- Bachelor's degree with dual skills in quality and purchasing.
- A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in similar position in medical devices or pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Experimented auditor mandatory (certification required).
- Strong knowledge and experience of ISO13485 and 21 CFR part 820 (other international requirements appreciated).
- Fluent in english (written and spoken).
- Proficiency in Office Tools.
- Ability to use an ERP.
- Customer focus and strong ability to communicate (diplomacy, firmness, leadership skills).
- Autonomy, organization skills, rigor, responsiveness, analytical mind are keys to succeed in !.
- Regular business trips (between 1 and 2 by month).
Rémunération : Non précisé.
87 personnes ont répondu à cette offre.