Contrôleur de Gestion Senior - Senior Controller SC H/F
22 septembre 2017 CDI Boulogne-Billancourt - 92
Management : Non renseigné
Référence : SRControllerSC
As the new member of the Finance Team in speciality care, you'll have the following responsibilities :
Purpose of the role :
- Lead Financial processes across the region.
- Support 5YP strategy for the region.
- Operate as a business partner to support financial decision-making by seeking to constantly improve process and tools, whilst delivering high level analysis.
- Ensure a high level of internal control environment.
- Ensure coordination with HQ and countries finance controllers and supply chains coordinators.
- Support and optimize the legal, finance, supply and tax structure within the region.
- Act as the responsible primary contact point for legal topics, tax, insurance, importation and cash flow matters.
- Ensure alignment between the local accounting partner and the HQ in term of financial reporting and all statutory/tax matters ensuring adherence to deadlines and requirements.
Main responsibilities and tasks :
- Act as a business partner for the VP Central & Northern Europe by providing analysis for proper financial/economic assessment of operation decisions.
- Support the region's decision making process to achieve the sales ambition and profit targets (top and bottom lines) by creating transparency and correct risk assessments.
- Recommend and challenge actions to maximize business capabilities on a short/long term basis.
Financial planning, monitoring and controlling
- Coordinate monthly sales and P&L dashboards.
- Ensure group standards (Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Legal and Tax) are respected and in line with legislation, timelines and best practices of internal audit standards.
- Supervise the forecast and budget process ensuring submission in accordance with group requirements.
- Establish and review procedures to guarantee the consistency, relevance and reliability of administrative and financial flow of information (Expenditures, payment to supplies).
- Lead ad hoc Divisional projects.
- Support best practice sharing across the organization.
- Support preparation for Monthly and Quarterly Business reviews.
Experience / Qualifications :
- Postgraduate University qualifications.
- Over 8 years of finance department work experiences in multinational company.
- Experience working in a cross cultural environment- across a number of geographic areas preferred.
Rémunération : Non précisé.
37 personnes ont répondu à cette offre.