Senior Field Application Engineer H/F
31 octobre 2017 CDI Boulogne-Billancourt - 92
Management : 1 à 4 personnes
Référence : REC 2018 10
Hisséo, a French consulting and recruitment firm of BDO, an Accountancy and Business Advisory company that operates worldwide, recruits for its client, leader in Image and Video Quality Evaluation solutions, a Senior Field Application Engineer (FAE) based in Paris, France.
Do you recognize yourself ?
If you :
- Are a talented and passionate professional that want to provide the best customer experience within the Image and Video Solutions.
- Have a strong knowledge and high interest in digital photography and cameras ‘optical (lens, sensor, embedded image processing).
- Have the ability to act as a counselor understanding both technical and customers' requirements.
- Have the ability to thrive fast-paced work environment.
- Are recognized for your analytical and synthesis skills and ability to adapt within projects management.
- Are able to work in small project team in order to make big impact on a progressive company.
If so, apply to join our client team @ firstname.lastname@example.org - or simply share this job's offer to someone who does !
Your mission and responsibilities :
As a technical expert and future Project Leader within a Scrum R&D team, you are in charge of :
- Developing protocols and measuring algorithms to enhance digital cameras (conception of measurement protocols, design of image processing algorithms, software architecture, programming in C, C++ and Python, tests and validations...).
- Recovery and improvement of existing measures.
- Writing technical documentation associated with development.
In order to support customer's projects with product recommendations during design-in and integration phases.
You also bring technical advice/problem solving throughout.
Job Requirements :
- An Engineer or PHD degree and a 5+ years of experience relevant in image and video processing, optics or photography is required to work-on and manage multiple customer projects in a demanding and very responsive environment.
- Great interpersonal skills to develop strong level of trust and to interact with high standard clients' expectations.
- A real know-how in image and video quality evaluation and its market.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required and the ability to effectively communicate this knowledge.
- Fluency in English is essential, other relevant languages (French / German / Japanese or Chinese) useful.
Goods reasons to join our French client :
- A very captivating technical environment that value excellence, teamwork and creativity and that is dedicated to the most prestigious worldwide camera manufacturers ranging from professional equipment to mobile phones (participation in the drafting of international ISO image quality standards or IEEE and with the publication of scientific articles in international conferences such as Electronic Imaging, Image Sensor or Autosens).
- Benefit a 3 months training plan in order to appropriate specifics software measurement tools.
- A sharing passion for photography and image quality.
- A French way of life !.
Practical information :
- Location : near Paris, France.
- This position is office based that will involve occasionally (1 or 2 per year) travels to client sites throughout USA or Asia.
- Salary Notes : competitive salary.
- Type : Permanent.
- Start Date : ASAP.
- Reference : REC.2018.010.
Keywords : Field Application Engineer, FAE, leader in Image and Video Quality Evaluation solutions (Cameras, Smartphones, Lens), photography, customer driven, office based, Paris, France, Europe.
Rémunération : Non précisé.
Soyez l'un des 10 premiers candidats.