Emea South Human Resources Business Partner H/F
05 janvier 2018 CDI Villepinte - 93
Management : Non renseigné
Référence : 8242-en_US-23283042
GUERBET GROUP : one of global leaders in medical imaging.
Pioneer in contrast media with 90 years' experience, Guerbet is the only pharmaceutical group dedicated to medical imaging worldwide, with a presence in almost 80 countries via a network of subsidiaries and distributors.
The company offers a comprehensive range of CT scan, Cath Lab, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Interventional Radiology and Theranostic (IRT) products, along with a range of injectors and related medical devices to improve patients' diagnosis, prognosis and quality of life.
More than 60, 000 health professionals rely on Guerbet's contrast agents. Advancing in innovation solutions, the diagnosis of major diseases (cardiovascular diseases, cancers, diseases of the central nervous system) and interventional radiology while reconciling efficacy and cost containment, are at the heart of Guerbet's mission.
Its total workforce is of 2, 700 employees. Achieve, Cooperate, Care and Innovate are the values that Guerbet's employees share and practice every day. Working at Guerbet means playing a unique part in the future of medical imaging. Passionate about its business, the company strive day in, day out to combine performance, quality and sustainable development.
For more information about Guerbet, please GO to www.guerbet.com and follow Guerbet on Twitter @GuerbetGroup / @GuerbetCareers.
Description du poste :
- The HRBP leads and manages the people management related agenda at the internal client level, to add HR value to business.
- The HRBP leads the change management projects and manages the HR related internal and external communication.
- This position does not act as the HR Consultant ; the HR Manager shares the responsibility for the goals and targets delivery.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the client's side.
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally, regionally and globally.
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client and share the responsibility for goals defined by business.
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks for HR functions.
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management.
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions.
- Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes.
- Acts as the member of the HR Management Team.
- Manages and leads a team of HR Consultants or HR Specialists.
- HR Manager Generalist must work in partnership with HR Managers Experts and vice versa.
Required Skills & Background
- 5 years of experience in Human Resources.
- Experience in coaching Managers on International scale.
- Operational HR Management.
- Fluent in English.
- Master degree in Human Resources Management.
Rémunération : A définir.
53 personnes ont répondu à cette offre.