Advanced Manufacturing Engineer H/F
13 mars 2018 CDI France - FR
Management : Non renseigné
Référence : CA/ILE/F-ENG
The Company :
Markem-Imaje is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US-based Dover Corporation is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, and print and apply label systems.
Markem-Imaje provides global reach to over 50, 000 customers with 30 subsidiaries, 6 technology centers, several equipment repair centers and manufacturing plants with the most comprehensive marking and coding portfolio available in the marketplace.
The Site :
Located in Bourg lès Valence, region known as the door to South of France. BLV is home for those enjoying outdoor activities as skiing and hiking. The location connects to main cities by TGV. The region has an ideal weather, a diverse gastronomy, family friendly environment with access to a great quality of lifestyle. Is our largest site and offers career development like no other
Are you an experienced engineer with global project management background, passionate in providing innovative solutions to business evolution?
In this role you'll... as a part of the Advanced Manufacturing Service you'll have a strategic role by developing innovative solutions for our future product range.
You'll have an opportunity to... work and have an impact at a global level working hand to hand on projects with supply chain and research and development.
You should possess... a confirmed senior experience in complex industrial project management, engineering processes and high tech products.
Great package including Bonus, CAREER Growth and Great Benefits...
Main Activities / Responsibilities :
- Integrate innovation programs with cross functional teams.
- Develop manufacturing processes for all future products and technology.
- Assure all requirements and quality standards are integrated in the innovation programs according to DFX.
- Explore and research all emerging processes and manufacturing technologies.
- Coordinate with design, sales and operations teams to develop manufacturing processes for new products to achieve corporate Design to Value objectives.
- Contribute to Make vs Buy analysis in the manufacturing activities.
- Accountable of the Supply Chain contribution, in front of the Program Management throughout all project phases.
Education and/or Experience Required :
- Master´s Degree in Engineering discipline (mechanical, micromechanics, electronics, industrial, hydraulics).
- Min 10 years' experience in industrial process engineering, producing high tech products. Successful development of manufacturing processes required.
- Experience in project management with cross-functional team members.
- Methodologies : six sigma green belt, lean manufacturing, value engineering.
- Experience working in international teams and global projects.
- Fluent in English and good level of French.
- Availability to travel internationally 10-15%.
Rémunération : Non précisé.
17 personnes ont répondu à cette offre.