Technical Service Support Software Expert H/F
01 avril 2018 CDI Bourg-lès-Valence - 26
Management : Non renseigné
Référence : CA/EL/FR
Technical Service Support Software Expert H/F.
Location : Bourg Les Valence.
The company :
Markem-Imaje is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US-based Dover Corporation and is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, and print and apply label systems.
Markem-Imaje provides global reach to over 50, 000 customers with 30 subsidiaries, 6 technology centers, several equipment repair centers and manufacturing plants with the most comprehensive marking and coding portfolio available in the marketplace.
Located in the Valence region known as the door to south of France. BLV is home for those enjoying outdoor activities such as skiing and hiking, The location connects to main cities by TGV. The region has ideal weather, a diverse gastronomy, a family friendly environment with access to a great quality of lifestyle. Is our largest site and offers career development like no other.
Are you self-motivated, confident, and passionate about finding solutions to our customers printed data integrity needs? In this role you'll BE... working within the Technical Service Support organization providing global technical support in M-I's software and associated devices team to enable our customers to BE secure in the knowledge that the codes are printed, on the right packaging, readable and contain the right data. You'll have an opportunity to... work across the MI organization to recommend high value integrated solutions to our customers and contribute to the development of our core products. The success of this team is an integral part of the exciting growth engine of our new sales and support strategy. You should possess... A university degree in Electronic, Electrical, Software Applications and 5+ years delivering solutions/support within an industrial environment. Principal Activities/Duties/Responsibilities
- Provide software and hardware support for the design of our integrated solutions. This support is not limited to Markem-Imaje equipment but also may include third party hardware and brackets.
- BE a leader in the knowledge and understanding of our software and associated devices product line.
- Management of the MI camera program algorithm template for Mark + Read applications.
- Provide high levels of technical support to the global MI pre sales teams.
- Carryout feasibility studies and identify the best solution available, compiling detailed technical reports.
- Visit customers in conjunction with the local team to gain better understanding of the application.
- Work in collaboration with product marketing and R&D to ensure our solutions are compatible with market needs.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of the MI printer range.
Education and/or Experience Required :
- A university degree in Electronic, Electrical, Software Applications and 5+ years delivering solutions/support within an industrial environment.
- Technical knowledge of : Data modelling, Relational Databases, Enterprise applications (ERP, MES, SCADA), Understanding the concepts behind Interfacing with 3rd party applications/equipment.
- Interfacing with IT systems, Database design / configuration, Networking (TCP/IP and RS485), servers, industrial control systems, real-time systems, PLC programming and.NET programming with electronic, electrical and mechanical equipment.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date : March 28th, 2018
Markem-Imaje is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/H/V
Rémunération : From 48 KE.
Soyez l'un des 10 premiers candidats.